Thursday, June 11, 2009

Conservatives in Hollywood???

He may have been evil in 24, an extremest who thought he was helping America, but in real life Voight seems to have his head on more straight. Its not too often where you hear about the Hollywood Conservatives nor is it too often they speak out. So good for him. I respect that.

I was very happy to hear that Gary Sinise is also a Conservative Republican. I was never sure though I did know he did a lot for our soldiers. I do like this dude and NCIS : New York.

Other notable Conservatives in Hollywood:

Kelsey Grammer
Drew Carey
Fred Thompson - of course
Patricia Heaton
Dennis Hopper-for the most part
James Woods - almost majored in political science and as in Ghosts of Mississippi. Great movie!
Joel Surnow- executive producer of Fox’s “24″ for those who don't know him. I heard him speak once and he was awesome.
Dennis Miller- a bit more libertarian
Adam Sandler - I am not a 100% positive about this but Id like to think it was true
Chuck Norris
Heather Locklear - I am still trying to figure out if I believe this.
Bo Derek
Pat Sajak
Shannen Doherty
Mark Vafiades
Jonathan Jackson
Clint Eastwood
Rick Schroder - Also LDS
Emma Caulfield - a Ron Paul Supporter
Lisa Kennedy - more libertarian
Tom Selleck - more libertarian but hey he likes the NRA and so do I

I once saw the documentar Rated "R" (Republicans in Hollywood). It was pretty good. My favorite part was when Patricia Heaton tells of the time she was having dinner with a few Hollywood friends. The subject of politics came up and she mentioned that she voted for George W. Bush. According to her account the chatter turned to awkward silence. She stated "You'd think I'd crapped in the middle of the table."

I really do love trying to figure out who in Hollywood is Republican. I know I have missed many so who in Hollywood do you know is Republican?

No comments:

Post a Comment