Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tis Time for News

I love D.C. for everything is has to offer, including its political news.

I had hoped this woman had disappeared for good.

I don't make fun of fashion too much but I can't let it go this time. I need to say how ugly I think her outfit is. Did her daughters make that tunic.

"The British Conservative Party, led by David Cameron, secured a crushing defeat of Gordon Brown's governing Labour Party. In fact, Labour suffered their worst election results since 1918, being forced into third place behind the Conservatives and UKIP." Hope to see the same positive results in our upcoming elections.

It sucks when you try to do something nice and it blows up in your face.

All I wanna know down the road is if this money actually improves the education system.

No comments:

Post a Comment