Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth Of July!

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays of all time. It is not focused on gift giving or candy. It is simply focused on celebrating the U.S.A. I am so thankful to have been born in this country and for the freedoms I have. I am thankful for all those that serve to protect those freedoms and for the many sacrifices they and they families make. This includes those in the military and those that serve through public office. I am thankful for everyone who has given up numerous hours of their time to try and save this country. I am also very thankful for fireworks, but that's a subject for another time.

I urge everyone to never give up. Continue to educate yourself. Continue to form opinions. Continue to vote. Continue to get out there and protest everything you believe is wrong. Continue to be active in local governments. And remember to show how much you love this country everyday, not just today.

1 comment: