Friday, July 2, 2010

Taxes To Rise in 2011

Read here to hear all about it.

And perhaps get one of these.

I use to be a more moderate person when it came to taxes. But as I have done more research and more thinking on the subject, my feelings have hardened a lot towards taxes. I do not believe raising taxes in an economically hard time is the right solution.

Speaking of hard times, did you see this. It made me laugh so hard. Speaking from personal experience, unemployment benefits does not make a person want to get a job, especially when there is the potential to make just as much, if not more, sitting on your bum all day long. And if unemployment worked correctly, the family should have just enough to pay for the necessities such a food, clothing, shelter, etc. Which means they should just be keeping others from loosing their jobs, not creating jobs. Creating jobs takes more wealth than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment