Monday, March 7, 2011

Fire Truck Joyride

My brother informed me of some lovely news Saturday evening and I was waiting until today to look it up in the local newspapers. I actually forgot until TooConservative reminded me of it. How I forgot, I do not know.

Sometimes you have gotta wonder what people are thinking. Never should the following words and phrases need to be used in the same story: alcohol, underage drinker, volunteer firefighters, joy ride, firetruck, and police officers

But let me state that I am thankful for all fire and rescue people that take their job seriously, and I know there are a lot of them. They do so much good for their communities. I am especially thankful for those that do it on a volunteer basis.

But nobody is perfect. Some people are less perfect than others. And some are just idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment