Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Don't Understand

why people view disagreement with the president as racism. I am been trying to ignore this issue as it is just so lame to me, but this article about did it for me. Why is a sign, depicting the president in bad light, racism? Why is it racism to disagree with the president? What does the joker have to do with racism? And so yes Hitler may be a bit extreme but is not the political reference to form of government what we are getting at and how is that reference racism?

If there is one thing in this world that makes me mad, its the call of racism. Because there is legitimate racism going on in America and in the world, but its become easy to ignore it with all these immature and fake calls of racism going on. When will people stop using the term as a crutch and start standing up for themselves with legitimate arguments or perhaps realizing that maybe they are actually wrong. I almost feel sorry for their ignorance, except for I can't help getting mad instead.

Someone who feels that its actually racism, please please explain it to me. I DON'T GET IT!!!


On another health care front:

Don't let Obama scare you into supporting health care. I think this article did an okay job at explaining the lack of factually true stories in Obama's speeches. Our health care system isn't perfect, lets just admite that up front. Nothing can be perfect though, as long as its ran by humans. But I am perfectly sure that universal health care is not the answer, and Obama probably knows that we know that, which is why he is using these tales to gain support.

1 comment:

  1. there's nothing to understand or to get. the cries of racism are just smoking mirrors. when one is losing a fight, one throws out things to distract their opponent. it doesn't matter if it's lying and cheating or hampering us as a nation. the liberal left can not debate rationally.

    ReplyDelete