Friday, November 20, 2009

Race Card Once Again

Why can a week not go by without the race card being drawn? Why do people have respect for people who draw the race card? Because in my opinion, it points to an uneducated and ignorant mind who can't come up with a better argument.

I wanted to ignore this incident since I really have no respect for Jesse Jackson but alas I do have to point out, like everybody else, his idiotic quote:

“We even have blacks voting against the healthcare bill from Alabama,” Jackson said at a reception Wednesday night. “You can’t vote against healthcare and call yourself a black man.”

And being black has to do with healthcare why? And do blacks ever get tired of quotes like this because it really does make them look dependent and needy when in reality, they aren't. Or at least the blacks I know aren't. Maybe Jesse Jackson is.

No comments:

Post a Comment