Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A QUICKY NEWS UPDATED

As you probably would assume, I am very happy with this ruling though I do expect a lot of backlash for it and a potential reversal some day. San Francisco Mayor Newsom's quote was my favorite.

This sounds like something they made up to feel like they are doing something to help the earth that will only end up costing billions before they realize it doesn't work. But perhaps I am wrong.

I have a lot of research I want to do on Sotomayor but she is looking oh so not good already.

Yet another piece of news that is sadly not surprising.

After my rant a while ago I thought this piece was slightly funny.

I don't even know what to make of this.

2 comments:

  1. I spent this past spring helping to defeat some of the legislation that Homosexuals wanted passed. The greatest quote I heard while in a committe, was by a legislator who said,(the bill was to allow same sex couples to adopt) "When we make choices in life there are consequences. When we choose certain lifestyles their are natural consequences. I am not in favor of removing the consequences that nature has put in place."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the greatest quotes that concerns this issue that I have ever heard. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete