Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SHOUT OUT TO VIRGINIA & LOUDOUN COUNTY PART 1

I tend to prefer politics on a national level over local level but I can can't ignore my roots, especially when local politics is in my blood. So this post is the first of many dedicated to Virginia and turning it into a Red State again.

The LCRC has had its ups and downs but much of the ick that was going on has been cleared. With a new, and may I saw very talented, leader it has once again turned into the great committee it can be. I am excited to be a part of it and hope that I allow my self to get more involved. We have a strong committee and have many great things on the agenda.

To help get Republicans elected RedStormPAC donates 100% of the contributions it receives for candidates to candidates. While I am a fan of voting for a candidate based on his/her actions and beliefs, and not voting straight ticket just because, we may not have any other choice this election. We dont want strong Democrats in office while Obama is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment