Monday, January 19, 2009

What? Why Didn't I Get A Day Off For Obama's Inaugaration??

I found this article What Recession? on Drudge Report today. I have not finished reading it but it kind of made me laugh.

I am glad Obama's presidency is support this economy, hopefully it will do some good, but what about this: "The biggest group of donors were none other than the recently bailed-out Wall Street executives and employees." It had better be all their personal money being spent on the inauguration and not their companies money b/c my tax dollars better not have gone to bailing out companies that just turned around and spent it on support of an inauguration. The good news is "contributions from corporations, labor unions, political action committees and registered lobbyists are not being accepted by Obama. " Trying to stay squicky clean aren't you Obama?

Even better is this article: Inauguration Perks go to the Rich. So thats why they pay more taxes than you...so they can get the perks at Obama's inauguration events. My deepest sympathies to all those who got their feelings hurt by Obama at the "We are one" Inaugural concert, especially Shawn Paterniti. You voted him in, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment