Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just an old posting about why I started a blog

Everday I have a million thoughts that nobody in their right mind should care about. Everyday I talk a bit too much because my mind is filled with too much random junk. I have run out of people to talk to and comments that i feel like people will actually care about. The solution: I thought maybe a blog would help me. I am not a big journal writer but I tend to get online a lot. Why not refocus my life from facebook to a blog where I can talk. Where I can put down my millions of little thoughts and not care if someone does or does not read them.

I am a college student right now at BYU. I am a political science major. I love culture especially movies, books, and food. I am also pretty religious. And that's what a majority of this blog will probably end of focusing on.

My secret wish is that one of these will end up being inspiring, whether to me or to someone else. But if not, I can't say I didn't try.

Enjoy!!!!

It is not so little...life...is it?
No...It's a freaken epic!
-some character from What about Brian

(Note: I posted this for my own benefit. Most of it does not matter anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment