Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Caution : Stupidity Ahead

Thanks to Gateway Pundit (strongly recommend following this blog) I got the link to this video:




This has to be the dumbest video I have ever seen. It makes me want to stop watching every single show any of these celebrities are in, including Heroes. Hollywood has to have the highest percentage of just pure ignorant people. People who only care about that they believe and feel is right. People who only care about freedom and opinions as long as it agrees with everything they believe. People who obviously have no morals or principles in their life. To go after a girl that was forced to answer a question, a question that probably should not have been asked in the first place. To to respond to it with so much immaturity. They make me sick!


I was in good spirits coming to work today and was tempted to celebrate Earth Day just because I love nature. But that is what Hollywood will be doing today and I don't plan to follow in their footsteps ever so no Earth Day Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment