Wednesday, April 29, 2009

F FOR FAILURE

I am finally busy for once so blogging may not happen as much as I would like but I will try my best to keep it up.

Last week I was so bored I clicked through the Obama's first 100 days in pictures. I almost had to remind myself that I do not like this guy, it was so memorizing for some reason. A celebrity star he is. So I like this a lot better. Obama can't fool you now. Should we be expecting a list of 200 mistakes in a 100 days? Perhaps more than 200 as making mistakes become habitual? Anyways here is another article to make one disenchanted with Obama, though for many of us its harder not to be. Also, how is Obama going to let something like this happen? Perhaps Obama shared with Ahmadinejad the secret behind his succesful campaing to get on the Iranian leaders good side.

Some may say that we are giving Obama too hard of a time, but that happens when one promises more than can be delivered. In most jobs, he would probably be fired by now.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, you hit the nail on the head in that it is hard for many to not like him, he oozes charisma and charm. It isn't until you really find the true agenda behind the man that the 'warm fuzzies' wear off.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and so true. Whenever I read about him no good feelings arise. Deceiving the American public has almost become a game for the liberals with Obama as their team leader. We can't continue to let them do it though I think it could be an uphill battle for us for a long time.

    ReplyDelete