Monday, April 27, 2009

Townhall.com

So I joined Townhall.com today just because I wanted to argue an ignorant comment some liberal made about this article. Sometimes I just cant help myself. There are probably a 100 websites by now that I have forgotten I joined.

Anyways, I thought the article and video were somewhat interesting. If you decide to watch the video it takes you to Liveaction.org. I want to really quickly highlight this organization because it was started by Lila Rose at the age of 15. What a great example of someone seeing a problem and trying to do something about it.

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine sent me a link a couple of months ago to either that video or another one where a similar interview had taken place. I was APPALLED. Now while I will not vote to make abortion illegal [and not sure I could have one], I am outraged that the clinics do not have to notify parents of minors who are sexually active and wanting treatment. I am a parent and it's ridiculous. In my state minor kids cannot get over the counter cold medicine, but they can get condoms and abortions etc without parental knowledge.

    It is completely hypocritical. As parents we are held completely and financially responsible for everything our minor children do, but yet we don't have the right to know they are active? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

    Oh wow....I'm getting mad. But yes that video is disturbing. Our society is disturbing on this issue.

    ReplyDelete